Monday, January 18, 2016

Soup's on!

If you know me, then you know I love soups. I love making soups. I love eating soups. I can stay up into the wee hours looking up new recipes. Last week I made the Tomato Artichoke Soup from A Couple Cooks and it was divine! So flavourful and quick enough that you could serve it to unexpected guests within 20 minutes!


While grocery shopping today I made sure to stock up on the tin goods for this so I can make it whenever I crave it next. Being a single person my soups have to freeze well and this one does beautifully! I also added some wild rice to one bowlful to help fill it out for a work lunch. YUM!

Next on my list is a Spinach and Artichoke Dip soup! I will let you know how it turns out :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love soups too! Unfortunately, my husband does not:-((( But I make them anyway, he can eat something else if he doesn't want it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homemade soups too! So spoiled to the extra flavor goodness w/o the not-so-good things from processed foods. I try to make ones that freeze well too. Many soups are better the 2nd time anyways, right? This one looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!