Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ALYOF 2013 in review

Wow... I am happy to say that I finished all of my goals for the year, save the hemming and shirring of my Mom's dress, which I finished in the following week.


It really has been very motivating knowing that I had committed to completing something and therefore couldn't just abandon it :)

I need to link to my finish posts so here we go :)
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

Do visit everyone's finishes posts here at the linky party!












3 comments:

  1. What a great year, I too found it really motivating, now I just need to summarise it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretties!! Happy New Year Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. . as always. What a great review. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents!